DE NADA

When I started the blog, I had a handful of colleagues who were regular readers. Then came others who discovered me and the blog during their stroll across the vast internet. Some became friends, some confidantes and some co-conspirators… hahaha. There were many great moments that were shared, times they smiled, sometimes laughed and at times lost their tempers on things written or suggested.



Now, after nearly two years, I can say I still treasure all of them, some who are still there, others who are gone and yet some who stay in touch with the blog, though not with me. English is not my mother tongue, nor is Malay, or Spanish or Tagalog, but yet readers have connected from far places. I thank them all, one of you would say ‘de nada’… and I would say it means a lot.

Read the translation of the lyrics of the songs above by clicking - Hey .

7 comments:

  1. I use to be in love with Julio Iglesias when I was about 13 yrs :)..... Gracias, que significa mucho para mi tambien

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have xctly same xerience…

    and trust me..They are definately there..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well to all your friend out there, hope you meet them again....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got so touched by your words. Feel exactly the same>>>

    I hope i have understand the word "DE NADA
    " - "nothin"???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe distance and time are not a problem.
    It is something that is invisible but you know where they are and You can communicate with them as you want......

    "HEY" - what a lovely song.....lucky are those people you refer hereto....i feel jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going to make me learn Spanish, even if it is in bits...
    Its not too long a distance from E Pluribus Unum to a sister city with seven ruins... via The Land of the Free...
    Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think,I can say myself as a part of your journey to find oneself through this post ,saw you growing and maturing, one after another and another and another posts.
    Its none post that,i have missed it.
    I enjoyed a lot..
    Your post has made me feel cry,smile ,lost, discover and sometimes it has made me feel like its me or my life experience.
    Thank you for bringing forth your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete